Sunday, February 3, 2013
BOW 21 Parasols and P.R. had me stymied for a bit. I followed Becky's example on Barbara's blog for construction, but the hard part was the fabrics. Instead of tracing a lot, I printed the umbrella templates on freezer paper so I could easily iron to the fabric. I traced around the template with pencil, just in case things came unstuck. This is what I came up with: Jack's Delight was a delight to make, even if the reference is gloomy: Ridicule as humor. Girl's Joy was made using templates from EQ7. While making it I noticed how several of my fabrics are getting in short supply, and still half this quilt to go.