Sunday, October 27, 2013

Loyal Union Sampler - Blue and Yellow version



I am a bit farther along in my blue and yellow version of the Loyal Union Sampler because I made some blocks for Jennifer and did them in the blue and yellow color scheme before I made a block using her fabric. This is an export of an EQ7 quilt using images of the blocks done so far. I thought this might be better than 20 individual pictures. But if you want to see them, check my flickr link, they are all there.

I am leading a Block of the Week, we are on week 5. Upcoming weeks are not necessarily the blocks you see here!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love seeing the Blue and yellow blocks in the placement of EQ. I still haven't figured out how to do that.

ConnieB/CA said...

Becky posted a tutorial on how to do it in our files section.

Pat from Florida said...

This is so cool!