The other day I finally finished the binding on my California North American Mystery Quilt which I call"Let's Go Fly a Kite". The background fabric is Peking Kids, where in another print you can see the kids flying kites. These are just the Kites.
I did kites and kite tail quilting in the background pieces, and a large stipple in the orange bow tie sections.
The blue border is also from the Peking Kids line, but the oranges were all leftovers from my Women of the Bible quilt, still a UFO, but no more orange is needed. The border has kite tail quilting. All of the quilting was done free motion, no marking, on my Bernina 630. The quilt is about 62" square, with cotton batting (I thing it was warm and natural, but it might have been Hobb's Heirloom), from leftovers of another quilt.