Sunday, June 19, 2011

Disappearing Nine Patch

Talk about quick! OK, I wasn't going to start anything new until I got a few things farther along. But I had an idea to make a few things for our living room, table toppers, runner to put under the TV, and a few pillows. And I thought I would use some of the Morris inspired, or Art Nouveau inspired fabric, or maybe both kinds. and I started looking around for some simple patterns so these could be done fairly quickly, and well... Then I took out some boxes of fabric, and found a Moda charm pack of Barbara Brackman's "The Morris Workshop" and the instructions for a Disappearing Nine Patch. So, the blocks are done, laid out on the design wall to see if any tweeking needs to be done. And I will get back to what I should be doing.

2 comments:

Kathleen Walker said...

Connie, just had a moment to check up on your blog, wow, you have been busy, great work as always. I really like this disappearing nine patch and will be curious as to how you use the blocks.

CLMT said...

I have had the same charm pack for a couple of years now and I do believe I may do something similar to what you have done - glad to see it before I cut into them.