Sunday, April 15, 2012

Delivery totes

I like to make totes to deliver my baby quilts. Benefits are using up leftover fabric, not buying wrapping paper or more likely, a paper wrapping bag, and the parents have something useful rather than trash. I finally got the totes made for the last two baby quilts I made. One quilt is delivered (owl quilt), parents were thrilled.
The other quilt has not been delivered. Baby was born early and I am letting Mom recuperate a bit before visiting. Both totes have outside pockets (which holds card and washing instructions upon delivery). The sock monkey tote also has two inside pockets and a hanging tab. Both totes where photographed with quilt inside, so you can see they are roomy :)

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What a great idea to make totes for gift bags for your quilts! I'll definitely be borrowing this idea...

:)