Monday, August 26, 2013

Love Entwined BOM2 and BOM3 progress


Even though I didn't quite finish with the BOM2 assignment, I went ahead and started on parts of month 3. Still have some more of the pink daisies and the zig-zag border, but I am making progress on that. I couldn't make up my mind on fabric for the zig-zag for the longest time, but finally did. I ended up stripping together 20 lights and 20 darks and using a paper template to mark the zig-zag. I started pressing the darks on one side, then decided just to go with needle turn. So far, so good. I am also needle turning the gold blobs. Most of this has been done with freezer paper and starch, but that just seemed harder with these bits than straight needle turn.

2 comments:

pamina said...

Beautiful progress !

Kathinca said...

lovely progress ... the flowers of part 3 make me think of sunflowers!