Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is Home!

Yesterday I came home to a fabulous box, my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is home. Sue Baddley did a fantastic job. We e-mailed back and forth about designs and layouts and she put it all together and made my SBS super wonderful. So far I have just looked at it, and oohed and ahhed over it. Someday soon I will pull out the fabric for binding it and do it. I plan on using Sharon Schamber's binding technique again, but first I need to get a few supplies. I plan on getting it show ready, with attached sleeve, when I do the binding. Also need to get a label made. Love this quilt!

2 comments:

Crispy said...

ARRGHHH No picture ROFL. Hurry up and get the binding on and then take lots of pictures so I can see the quilting...oh forgot to say pretty please LOL.

Crispy

ConnieB/CA said...

go down a few posts, the link to Sue's webshots has lots of great photos of the quilting, better than I could do.