First, the bathroom. Major progress has been made, along with a slight (?) problem. We are working on the tile now, which is looking pretty good. But when we got the tile last November DH inventoried against the labeled box contents instead of the order form, and we got the wrong edge pieces, framing tiles instead of quarter rounds. This tile (wall) took over a month to get. We brought it back to the place we got it and they are going to call on Monday to find out how quickly we can get it replaced. Our vanity has arrived, we just need to pick it up. We found a hand shower that we like to go along with the "normal" shower. And I picked out paint yesterday.
I've mentioned before getting a farm share when my friend was out of town (we got her's), well we got off the waiting list and onto the normal list (YEAH!) This is an organic farm, and things are just fresher than you get in the grocery store. Just wish I could get the extra fruit option, oh well.
I have one more block done in Sylvia's Bridal Sampler, E-9 Queen Charlotte's Crown, and working on Grace's Friendship Block.
DD is driving better, still no freeways, and parking is a bit uncertain too when there are other cars to avoid.
DH and I went to see Romeo and Juliet at Shakespeare Santa Cruz and DD and I went to see Pajama Game, so a theatre focused week.