Saturday, July 25, 2009
Assembling Sylvia's Bridal Sampler
The last few days have been working on sashing the blocks. So far I have made rows, all twelve of them actually
. You can't see them all because I can't get back far enough, and there is stuff (my cutting table that does not move easily) in the way that makes it harder yet. They haven't been ironed yet, and are just stuck on the flannel sheet, more or less (a few pins to make it harder for gravity). Once I got the layout how I liked it I updated my EQ virtual quilt and exported it to my desktop. Now I have a visual reference for getting the blocks in the right spot. On the plus side, it is not affected by gravity, or being able to get back far enough. I updated the earlier post with the new version, just don't think I need two of them here. Now on to the horizontal rows of sashing with cornerstones!