Monday, July 9, 2018

2018 Block of the Months

2018 is half over, and I have started several Block of the Months. Once again I am taking part in the Granary's BOM, this time Vintage Sampler by Barbara J. Eikmeier. I worked ahead and replaced the Feathered Star Block with a Carpenter's Wheel, and finished up the top last month.

Also on my to-do list is Lisa Bongean's Moon Garden BOM, this one in wools. We have received 3 months, so far, and I am caught up.


Then there is Patchwork Barn, an Edyta Sitar design, put out by The Quilt Show. I am behind on this one. I kept up through months 1 - 3, and just restarted working on it a few days ago. I have month 4 done, and am working on month 5, so two more months and I am caught up. I got the kit, but am supplementing with my stash. Except for month 4, the blocks are different (you make three of each block pattern). Hopefully with Vintage Sampler done, I can keep up with these two, and get a few more things done as well!

No comments: