Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Bit of This and That - Tuesday 7/24/2018

My husband and I had an eventful day 36 years and a week ago, we got married. Last Tuesday we celebrated our anniversary. And then on Saturday we attended the wedding of a dear friend. My son and younger daughter both came home for the wedding, so that was nice. And the older daughter and her husband came to dinner so we could all visit. A lovely weekend. The picture is me and mine, 36 years ago, photo by my Dad.

This week I was trying to make a dress to wear to the wedding, but it was not to be, here is the mock-up, so far.

With only three unique blocks to go for Patchwork Barn, it was fairly easy to figure out next month's assignment. I used these blocks as leader/enders when working on the dress.

And finally, got started on the Moon Garden BOM, this is month 4, so far. I am listening to Ulysses while stitching. I will finish the block before finishing Ulysses, so I better prep another handwork block after this one is done!


I also read Hadrian's Wall, which made me want to go visit it! Another thing to add to the Great Britain tour.

No comments: