After playing around with these blocks yesterday, today I thought I would just start at the beginning, with #3 Basket (I already made 1 and 2). I modified the block just a bit to make it easier to applique the handle. Once again I used Marti Michell templates, A-5, A-6, A-2 and C-19. I trimmed C-19 with A-6 to get the odd bits of the basket. That is actually a neat trick I learned from the Patchwork Party blocks. To trim, place the appropriate piece such that the part to be trimmed is exposed, the seam lines virtually on top of each other, so the seam allowance is left. Not explaining that well. Next time I'll take a picture.
Then on to #5 Bat wing. This was templates printed from EQ6.
#6 Big dipper was made using the quarter square trick I learned from Jackie Robinson.
#7 Birds in the Air - I used A-2 and D29, but also used HSTs on gridded paper from http://www.blockcentral.com
#8 Bouquet, used MM templates, A-2, A6, and C-19 (trimmed with A-6), then rotary cut the background pieces that didn't have templates.
Have 18 blocks done now!