Monday, June 16, 2008

Mystery quilt and other happenings

This weekend I attended a Mystery Quilt class. It turned out that my High Country Garden leftovers were perfect for this quilt. So far I only have one block done, but many more are on their way. I hope to make 20 so this will be a twin or double bed size quilt. Pictures when I have more on the design wall.
The Basic and Beyond quilt is now almost bound, about 3-4 feet of binding left to stitch down, and all of the corners are done.
For Father's Day we ended up going out to dinner. I was cleaning up and cut my thumb and decided that was it and out we went. I had a nice chat with my Dad earlier and then saw DD in her play, again. I liked it better the second time around. After dinner we watched the Tony awards, which is when I worked on binding a bit.

No comments: