Tuesday, June 10, 2008
SBS BOW K-6 Gentleman's Fancy done
Originally I was going to paper piece K-6, but decided since it had "nice" dimensions (2" edges), it would be easy enough to rotary cut, so that is what I did.
Earlier I did the double nine patch N-8, also rotary cut, although not "nice" dimensions, strips were cut at 1 3/16" which worked out perfectly. So now I have 25 blocks done.
And, I finally got Basic and Beyond quilted! And while I didn't find the binding I thought I would use, I found a perfect binding and it is now waiting to be attached. But not tonight. The quilt lies flatly too.
And High Country Garden is basted and ready to quilt. That will wait until I have B&B bound.